Full-time Rental and Sales Associate Needed!
Well established tool and machinery rental business is looking for a full-time Rental and Sales Associate to join our team.
Company: Long established local rental shop we specialize in tool and equipment rentals for home owners, contractors and trades as well as being the local Cloverdale Paint Dealer. Why do our customers choose us? Simply put, you get more than just a remarkable piece of equipment; you get hands-on support you’ll only find with our friendly, knowledgeable team.
Position Type: Full time
Description of Duties:
(Reporting to the Shop Manager)
- Greet and assist all patrons in rentals and sales with enthusiasm, in a pleasant and courteous way
- Operate cash register and follow all related procedures
- Operating electronic inventory software system to process tool rental transactions (logging repairs and work orders, generating contracts, taking deposits, turning contracts into invoices upon equipment return etc.)
- Using information from manuals, vendors, etc. to help customers troubleshoot problems and restore equipment
- Help customers by providing information and answering questions
- Ensure rental equipment is properly displayed, signed, and maintained
- Demonstrate working knowledge and/or hands-on experience with all products in department
- Analyze information to recognize potential issues, determine causes of equipment problems (loose parts, incorrect usage by customers, etc.) and propose solutions
- Mixing paint for customers and maintaining inventory control reporting to the manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with tools
- Good customer service skills / prior experience within customer service
- Well-groomed and professional in a manner appropriate to company standards
- Pleasant, enthusiastic and courteous nature
- Ability to work well under pressure, i.e. when busy or when dealing with frustrated customers
Compensation: $16-18/hr, depending on experience – yearly profit sharing, company swag
Application: If this sounds like you, apply today and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our growing team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)